• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sensation of Russia! NASA images found on the wrecked ship and alien humanoid body. Not published an

Free episodes:

Write how to contact them?

I will spell it for you: G-o-o-g-l-e. One cannot hope to survive in these parts without it. Here is a fast paced and entertaining video provided by our public education and awareness authorities:

Please don't misunderstand the "dummies" reference Valentin. No insults comrade! :) We are all dummies here in America!

Hoagie did not answer. But I think he just has not gotten pisma.Ili can not understand it.

But in the U.S. no one wrote that I forged these pictures. And in Russia write. Although the site is easy to find this place.

Back