• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Top 5 UFO photos

Free episodes:

I've been involved with the subject of UFO's since 1979. It seems that all the UFO photo's fall into two categories; blured, fuzzy or out of focus lights/objects/shapes/blobs etc. or super, crystal clear photo's (which always turn out to be models/fake/CGI. This is most frustrating.
As someone said elsewhere on the forum, " I don't think it's possible to take a picture of a UFO."

It's a bit of a problem, that in the history of UFO photography we seem to have an exceptional amount of unique hoaxes, with classic photos being deemed as hoax late in their career as significant ufo pix. There are still many enduring older photos that are conundrums, but it's true, the best are often hoaxed and then we have blobs of light, or inexplicable late night light patterns. You would think that things the human eye can see should be able to make impressions on emulsion or through pixels, but there is still nothing but debate. To be honest I thought this thread would produce many more interesting images. Maybe people are bored with UFO's?

Back in 1979, I thought for sure that by now the UFO mystery would be solved. But it seems like we're basically where we were in 1979. No closer to solving this mystery. And I think you said it earlier in another post; but the older I get, the more skeptical I become.

ufo-france-gendarmerie-big.jpg

This is a curious one from way back in the day. Like Bigfoot and ghosts it seems that getting a real picture of a UFO is always a questionable event. Hard things to nail down those UFO's. No wonder the one-armed Swiss farmer took up creative photography to keep the dream alive.

About the photo: "The witness was sitting on the passenger's seat, taking landscape photographs under the rain when suddenly this luminous disk appeared. The photograph is from the UFO files of the French Gendarmerie Nationale.

Notice the strange cone-shaped effect under the disk. This might be the luminous "ion cone" effect, often reported under disk-shaped UFOs. When viewed from a distance at night/twilight, people might describe diskoid UFOs as a "luminous icecream-cone" or "flash-light pointing downwards" shape. One such incident was the Portage County 17-Apr-1966 case, when Ohio cops chased a UFO for over an hour, into Pennsylvania, See: police officer Spaur sketch of lenticular disk with luminous cone under it (portals: wiki, ufologie, ufoevidence).

As Paul Hill points out in his book, the luminous air ionization is about coincident with the gravity-like force field used for the UFO's propulsion system."

From a very nice & user friendly UFO space. http://www.hyper.net/ufo/overview.html

To be pain in the arse, I urge people interested to look at ufoevidence.org. I don't personally vouch for anything but there are hundreds of great photos, I like look at the them by decade. You have to email them to get a copy from the site itself and I don't want to be prnscrn-ing etc. I don't know of another way to grab the ones I want?

ufo-france-gendarmerie-big.jpg

As Paul Hill points out in his book, the luminous air ionization is about coincident with the gravity-like force field used for the UFO's propulsion system."

From a very nice & user friendly UFO space. http://www.hyper.net/ufo/overview.html

I think that site you linked is one of the best re ufos on the internet. It includes reference to this photo, one of the ones I find most compelling:

http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/pics/picamafr04b.jpg
picamafr04b.jpg

ufo - UFOS at close sight: pictures by amateurs from France, Tavernes 1974

Essential viewing:

UFO Sighting 2012, Astronomers See 5 UFOs on Moon, Video

Astronomers Report 5 UFOs on Moon in Mid April 2012
Paul Davies and Robert Wagner, astronomers affiliated with Arizona State University, report seeing five UFOs on moon in mid April 2012 according to testimony supplied from M24digital.com. Davies and Wagner had proposed a search for alien evidence on the surface of the moon in 2011. These astronomers had believed that a detailed study of thousands of photographs taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter might reveal such evidence. “If it costs little to scan data for signs of intelligent manipulation, little is lost in doing so, even though the probability of detecting alien technology at work may be exceedingly low,” they said. It appears that these astronomers might have gotten an unexpected breakthrough which they had sought out to obtain.

M24digital.com reported that in mid April 2012, these astronomers captured five UFOs flying over the moon disappearing into its dark side. These astronomers now say that: “the search for life beyond Earth should focus on the Moon.”

UFO Sighting 2012, Astronomers See 5 UFOs on Moon, Video | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>

Back