• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO caught on film in Sweden!

Free episodes:

Elendil - I have accidentally discovered some of the type of footage I was talking about finding for you. In the video below, which is worth a watch, check out the following times:

17m 18secs - motion footage of one of the gulfbreeze craft. considered genuine so far.
17min 57secs - daytime footage that actually shows clearly this stunning acceleration attributed to UFOs that marks them out from conventional craft of any sort. This is inertia-defying stuff, make no mistake!
This second piece of footage is to me the real deal in that it shows some type of manufactured object, hovering and accelerating at lightning speed, plainly on camera. This is amazing footage.

18min 32secs - this is a classic piece of footage of some kind of drone. if it is man-made, then i'd still like to know what kind of propulsion is allowing it to hover as it does. there seems to be no rotary blades as with a helo, there seems to be no thrust from any chemical rocket or jet engine - i don't know what is keeping it aloft unless of course it is a helium-filled fake. but that does not explain how it keeps in perfect hover, whilst rotating?

Enjoy Elendil and by all means, let me know if you agree with me or do not agree. If you do not agree I'd be most eager to hear your reasons for thinking like that. I find it absolutely a must to let others have their say and to listen, really listen, to other points of view. My point of view has been changed drastically on a number of topics when I've been given better data or analysis. Please respond in anyway you see fit.
For me, this is exactly what this forum is best for. The same people talking about the exact same thing so we can all hear all points of view to better come to informed opinions on these topics. There are so few hard, provable facts, that informed opinions is mostly all we ever have!

Thanks for the effort, Goggsmackay. The daylight video l0oks very interesting, as does the "probe" one. Now, could those be hoaxes? All from Gulf Breeze. and AFAIK the Ed Waters case was a hoax in the end - didn't they found models in his attic something? Maccabee thought it was genuine and than it turned out to be a hoax...
Maybe these are too, even though they're not from Walters. But it makes you wonder how could they film it. It's not CGI, they should have employed models. And in the probe video, it really seems that the object is hovering above water and it makes you wonder if there would be a way to suspend it like that...

Yip - I think for me it is the fact that these vids are pre-'easy to fake on computer' and to my UNTRAINED eye look real. It's the movement, or lack thereof that gets me thinking this is out of the ordinary.
I'm not sure if the Ed Walters case has been proved a hoax. I'm sure when Dr Maccabee last spoke on it he could find no way for the parallax camera to have captured what it did unless it was a real object at the distance given. I can't really speak to the model - if such a thing exists it is most suspect but no-one can explain how there was no double exposures on the film?

cq0 - Great post - I've been waiting for some analysis on this vid. I cannot argue with the guy on the video - it's his business and he doesn't sound like he is bullshitting knowledge on digital images.
I first thought this could be fake....now I'm not as sure but that's the way these things go. The problem with digital footage is always that compression can give an answer for each side.
It's great you posted these but have you no comment yourself? Always willing to hear another's opinion!

I like you don't want to say to much because I have seen clips like this one that have been fake. However, when i saw this and heard (being from Sweden) feelt like this was something he actually saw. This made me not think so much about the video, but how he reacted. I have sent a PM to the one that "made" this film and I want to ask him some questions before i can know if this is fake.

I think the clip looks real, but I'm not an expert on this topic.

When I listened to the interview I recognized myself in him. I have never seen something that I can say 100% was a UFO because I have always found a reason what it could have been. But one time me and a friend saw a meteor crash maybe 1-2 km away and when we came home that night and talked to our friends no one believed us. I'm sure that is how he feels. He saw and filmed something and does not know what it was and now he want to show this to others. He want's to share the experience, but it is hard for others to believe someone they don't know.

It's good to question everything because most things online are fake, but this might for once be something else.

Not saying it's more then a UFO.

cq0 - excellent. it is great that you are following up as one piece of evidence is never enough. i'm sure policeman get to know quite well when people are lying (ask Don Ecker) so to get to the maker of the film is great. perhaps the fact also you presumably speak swedish(!) you may even get a few more nuances not afforded the rest of the world!
what i mean, is that if i was hearing a tale from someone in a second language, i may find it harder to spot someone lying than in my own local dialect. just a thought.
anyway, good post and do tell us all how you get on. i admit i am becoming more interested in this footage.
perhaps get a photo...ahem, sorry, 'interview' with the sister too?;) (shit, she might be like 10! - i retract, i retract...until such time as she is proven old enough....to back up her brothers story of course!)

That was very impressive. The analysis of the video seems very believable Goggs, I agree. The behavior of the thing is remarkable and puzzling to say the least and that alone makes me wonder if it isn't faked. However, how are UFOs supposed to act? I don't recall a case where the UFO appeared to hide behind trees, does anyone else? It doesn't resemble any UAV I've ever seen or heard of either. There are disk shaped UAVs but I don't think they can move like that.

On Gulf Breeze. I am a hold out on that case. I don't think Walters faked the photos. And as UFO books go, The Gulf Breeze Sightings and UFO Abductions in Gulf Breeze are absolutely great IMHO.

The behavior of the thing is remarkable and puzzling to say the least and that alone makes me wonder if it isn't faked. However, how are UFOs supposed to act?

I have seen (on film) UFO's moving in many ways and before we know what it is we can't know how it can move. I don't believe it is a UAV because the Swedish military make use of none.

This case is very mysterious and i want to get a hold of the maker to be able to ask him some important questions. What he does for a living and other important question. I will also try to get a hold of the original material.

That was very impressive. The analysis of the video seems very believable Goggs, I agree. The behavior of the thing is remarkable and puzzling to say the least and that alone makes me wonder if it isn't faked. However, how are UFOs supposed to act? I don't recall a case where the UFO appeared to hide behind trees, does anyone else? It doesn't resemble any UAV I've ever seen or heard of either. There are disk shaped UAVs but I don't think they can move like that.

On Gulf Breeze. I am a hold out on that case. I don't think Walters faked the photos. And as UFO books go, The Gulf Breeze Sightings and UFO Abductions in Gulf Breeze are absolutely great IMHO.

We of course could just be interpreting the video as if the ufo is hiding. It could be coincidence that it was making it own moves anyway that looked like that?
But if anything- and you will see if you watch again - that the UFO could be said to be moving to actually take a look at the people in the video, then it decides to depart for whatever reason?

I have seen (on film) UFO's moving in many ways and before we know what it is we can't know how it can move. I don't believe it is a UAV because the Swedish military make use of none.

This case is very mysterious and i want to get a hold of the maker to be able to ask him some important questions. What he does for a living and other important question. I will also try to get a hold of the original material.

Just a quickie - a few years back was the Swedish Navy not one of the first countries to publicly show off a 'stealth' ship? Just mention it because companies like SAAB have always been involved in Air Force aircraft? (Correct me if wrong please, Swedish friends).

thanks for the link mate - as an ex-sailor i have a real interest in modern warship designs. and who knows about anything else? regarding the object in the video - i'm sure it's no military craft. the acceleration, control and silence are baffling.
even if we had craft that could accelerate at ridiculous g's it would take some pilot or computer software to control something at those speeds and low altitudes - one mistake and you've a roswell on your hands!

Back