• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO movies

• Thread starter Thread starter schticknz
  • Start date Start date

Free episodes:

Though not a UFO movie,

My favourite sci-fi movie has to be 2001. An absolute masterpiece. My fav sci-fi funny is Dark Star.

Also I really enjoyed Solaris with George Clooney.
Again no ufo's but I like the way the film explores the unknown and seemingly unfathomable intentions of an alien intelligence.

Peace, Mark (dusty).

I haven't seen the 2002 English language version, but I have seen the original 1972 film. Although not as bad as Keanu, I have trouble imagining Clooney measuring up.

There was a TV movie many, many years ago about Betty and Barney Hill with James Earl Jones as Barney. I remember it being very effective. Also, an HBO movie about Roswell that was good too.

"They Live" is worth watching just for that never ending fist-fight, between Roddy Piper and Keith David alone. Absoloutely friggin hilarious. Great movie too!!!!!!! And heck..they are remaking everything these days :-(

Back