• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

(UN)Realistic Ways To Force U.F.O. Disclosure

Free episodes:

Pierre

Skilled Investigator
I thought it would be fun to create a thread in which we can discuss interesting ways to force u.f.o. disclosure. Feel free to post any kind of idea here from the realistic to the unrealistic.

Here's one of my ideas:

We should form an international ufo military orginization with members from all over the word. We should make sure to arm each group with fighter jets, anti aircraft cannons & rocket launchers. There would be an international telephone hotline in place for people to report any ufo sightings. Once we confirm a sighting, we send out a hitsquad to take the ufo down. We should attack each one with everything we have and then it would only be a matter of time before we manage to down one of these aircraft. Once we secured an aircraft we should immediately kill any occupants on board to avoid them escaping with their sneaky alien techniques. The craft and bodies should then be immediately transported to a secure location where they will be exposed to as many civilian witnesses as possible and then organise a big media conference.

So this would obviously be one of the unrealistic was to achieve disclosure, but good fun thinking about it though :) Your thoughts?

2217-1272476295.jpg

How about a globally televised reality TV show in which the specially selected contestants, including Prophet Yahweh, Robert Bingham, Billy Meier and as many specially trained Ambassadors to the Universe we can round up, compete for 15 minutes of fame and a large pile of cash to see who can summon the biggest badass UFO?

I might just put a cow in my backyard, get a beer and a camera set to manual focus and wait.

I guess it depends on who's doing the disclosure and what's being disclosed. There may be several questions wrapped inside your original question if we leave it the who and the what as free variables.

I'd like to think you could treat the entire world (of people) as some gigantic fluid you could poke in a few places and have stuff get thrown back out at you like a vending machine. . . ok probably not.

And then of course there's the possibility that this already happened. Sometimes I like to think that people are so conformist they'd rather run back into their little comfort caves after being exposed to the light of day (yes its a "Plato's Cave" reference).

Is there something akin to "pulling the fire alarm" that will coax a "who" and a "what" out of hiding unawares?
...now that's a really interesting question.

I'd like to think you could treat the entire world (of people) as some gigantic fluid you could poke in a few places and have stuff get thrown back out at you like a vending machine. . . ok probably not.

Is there something akin to "pulling the fire alarm" that will coax a "who" and a "what" out of hiding unawares?
...now that's a really interesting question.

Great analogy. If true, I'm betting the UFO is wearing suitable protective gear. Or perhaps waiting with claws out for whatever goodies the machine has to offer ?

I might just put a cow in my backyard, get a beer and a camera set to manual focus and wait.
Simple but elegant. There's just one problem. Nobody believes pictures or videos. We need to get some material evidence like @Pierre suggests. Something we can put in front of people to show off. So here's what we do. We go with your suggestion, but also put a bomb in the cow, and when the aliens abduct it ... BOOM ! When the cow blows, down comes the saucer, and we call the local news and as many civilians as possible to check it out. How's that for a plan?

Last edited:
Simple but elegant. There's just one problem. Nobody believes pictures or videos. We need to get some material evidence like @Pierre suggests. Something we can put in front of people to show off. So here's what we do. We go with your suggestion, but also put a bomb in the cow and when the aliens abduct it ... BOOM ! When the cow blows, down comes the saucer, and we call the local news and as many civilians as possible to check it out. How's that for a plan?
I like it. My other option was to shoot the aliens down with my 16 gauge shotgun as they started eating out the anus and sucking the blood out.

I like it. My other option was to shoot the aliens down with my 16 gauge shotgun as they started eating out the anus and sucking the blood out.

How about we do both. After the cow blows and the saucer crashes, you can shoot 'em with your 16 gauge as they come running out the burning wreckage.

Or maybe mutilate them in the middle of a crop circle and leave em for their buddies to find... you know... send a message.

So this would obviously be one of the unrealistic was to achieve disclosure,

What is a realistic way? Nothing has worked for half a century. I was all gung ho for disclosure as a kid over 40 years ago, even before the October '73 UFO wave. It seems so futile...there's apparently nothing we can do but wait and wait and wait....and maybe have a few laughs in the process. :)

It is my understanding that "aliens" like pancakes, so maybe we should make a huge one and use it as bait to tempt them down, and then make a real "stargazer"* pie (using the aliens instead of fish) :)

an alternate plan could be to use steven greer and billy meier as bait instead of the pancake, the only draw back would be that they would be in mortal peril, on second thoughts there are no draw backs (this is an attempt at a joke, I wish no ill, well not much, on messrs meier and greer) :)

I must also point out that "conventional" weapons have no effect on "aliens" but I have seen a man who can convert a "standard" rifle into an special "alien" kiling one**

*A Stargazer pie below
gal-yuk3-jpg.jpg

** I saw this guy on the tv show louis theroux "wierd weekends" UFO's the guys name was "Thor Templar" from the "Earths Protectorate" if you have not seen this I highly reccomend it, it also has Christopher O'brien in it (who imho seems like the sanest person in the show Louis included)

Good idea :)

I am actually a big Louis Theroux fan, I've seen every single documentary he ever has ever made. Have you seen some of the ones he did in Johannesburg? That's where I live :p

Back