• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chris O'brien's UFO Sightings & Encounters

Free episodes:

I had no way of knowing you wrote about this specific encounter or how to connect the two events together based on your limited verbal account spoken on the Paracast, when you answered Gene's question about your UFO encounters.

Your verbal Paracast answer did not connect this UFO encounter to the military in any way, as you obviously did/do write about this 'military' 'winged' (likely manned) "UFO" connection in this post.

I certainly acknowledge military UFO's are real.

Pulling teeth?

Last edited:
I had no way of knowing you wrote about this specific encounter ... Pulling teeth?
No problem... My teeth are fine where they are. fwiw: I've mentioned many of my personal sightings on the show over the past 5 years. Read my books... they are available used at Amazon for a mere pittance, reading and getting yourself up2speed is highly advisable for anyone who aspires to be a part of any potential solution. I cut my teeth back in the early '90s— the good 'ol days before the 'net. I had to earn my stripes the 'ol fashioned way by reading book after book after book. HUNDREDS of books. There is no substitute for a stack of books and other related research material by your bedside. Anything else is really unmotivated armchair-esque. We won't even discuss getting out in the field in your locale and truly rockin it... :eek:

I've interviewed in enough detail three significant UFO encounter people. (One is a well known published UFO person.) It was enough to understand our mind's understanding of reality is very different and unique from one another. There is no right or a wrong way to understand these unique and different UFO "realities" encountered by anyone else other than myself IF I too would share such an experience.

Getting closer to the truth(s) is the best we can do, imo.

I think Vallée's ideas are the closest to the truths in the sense of being on the "fast track" to get closer to the truth, especially, his interview and investigation techniques.

Vallée MAY have defined the target(s) to aim for, but we are all far from the bull's-eyes.

Maybe we are part of quantum fields with our mind(s) "tuners" sometimes sharing or obtaining access to multiple entities or "user accounts", mind logons, what seems only to be unique and separated in our normal reality, but then some of us are somehow accessing "the quantum" other "dimensions" too.

DMT and Holographic reality theories might offer some clues beneath.

Last edited:
Back