• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Invasion plans

Free episodes:

If an ET source came here with hostile intent, considering they crossed Stars to get here, we would have one of two things we could do. Either surrender when they first showed up ... or incinerate the planet using nuclear weapons so they wouldn't want the place.

Neither option sounds very good does it?

Decker

Thus the interest in our nuclear installations ;)

Alien scout report:
'Organic entities on planet xvz-3 have acquired and are experimenting with crude nuclear devices, will this delay our invasion schedule ?'

Alien general:
'%!@#! I want a full inventory and constant monitoring, the armada will neutralize them on arrival. Proceed with a demonstration of our capabilities, resistance is futile.'

But what if the visting species are able to negate that might ?, if we remove military might from the equation, by what right does the US speak for a global humanity ?

It's true that in some ways it certainly doesn't. Few if any other countries back Israel like the US does for example. Still, even if ETs knocked out our n-weapons, we'd still represent the scientifically/technologically most advanced state, one that many others are associated with, and look to us for leadership and guidance.

If it came down to a democtaric vote, the Han Chinese would win the election

Dunno...now that Obama is president, many african and third world nations can better relate to us.

Why should 5 % of the global population speak for the entire planet

More is involved than mere numbers; not too many african/third world countries have our knowledge and expertise. Somebody has got to, and I don't think there's anyone better, overall.

Interesting original video and we can read much into it. But I can't help but sense a little slick PR with an eye on future funding. Maybe I'm just cynical. :D

However, I have always found Jacobs' missile video account both convincing and perplexing.

Interesting original video and we can read much into it. But I can't help but sense a little slick PR with an eye on future funding. Maybe I'm just cynical. :D

However, I have always found Jacobs' missile video account both convincing and perplexing.

Sending a saucer to maneuver around a missile and shoot it down is logistically insane. Having to wrap your mind around the idea that they used a small saucer to attack the missile at close range with more than one burst of plasma instead of one calculated big shot from a remote mothership is the bewildering part. Maybe they are condescending show-offs ? or perhaps operating in a logistically insane zone may be strategically sane ?

On the other hand, if you're trying to hide your presence, maybe this was the only way of disabling the missile (fry the guidance system only), make it look like human error, limit the audience to top brass leaving them with a stunning muscle flexing demo on film... (oh boy...)

The good stuff in ufology always seems to be at the extreme edge of sanity. The demonstration of capabilities way beyond our applied science is extremely challenging as there are very few reference points for us to decode. If you accept these tales, you have very few tools (if any) to ward off skeptics since an alien framework may be more than a few paradigm shifts away from ours.

If you ignore these tales you don't have to explain them. As an individual you'll protect your reputation as a sane person. As a government, without the tools to decode the phenomena, you protect your credibility as the protector of large populations. Just thank the aliens for another day on earth lol.

Sending a saucer to maneuver around a missile and shoot it down is logistically insane. Having to wrap your mind around the idea that they used a small saucer to attack the missile at close range with more than one burst of plasma instead of one calculated big shot from a remote mothership is the bewildering part.

True. It's the same old trickster stagecraft.

On the other hand, if you're trying to hide your presence, maybe this was the only way of disabling the missile (fry the guidance system only), make it look like human error, limit the audience to top brass leaving them with a stunning muscle flexing demo on film... (oh boy...)

Sure, a mothership might be visible to millions; a saucer can ambush the missile when it traverses a remote area.;)

. Intelligence does not take lives - it REALIZES the bigger picture and tries not to step on it deliberately.

Perhaps... But you are projecting a human morality upon a hypothetical.

Perhaps and invasion force would be much like the "Borg" of Star Trek fame...Preservation by assimilation.

I don't know the answer or think I'm any closer to the answer than the next or the previous posters.

Perhaps... But you are projecting a human morality upon a hypothetical.

Wishful thinking at best :)

Everytime I hear that argument it reminds me of the black widow eating her mate out of necessity.

black-spider-killing-male-after-mating.jpg

Back