• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Most interesting or compelling UFO case?

Free episodes:

Again, I'd like to mention the Kelly Cahill case, as that seems to be one with multiple witnesses originally unknown to each other prior to the incident. Both sets of cars(witnesses) agree to a 3rd car(male individual) nearby who was also approached by these entity's- but who has never stepped forward.

WOW! Very interesting! Thanks for pointing this out to me. Very creepy story.

I wouldn't call you a fool at all. The Zimbabwe case is a very compelling story. I also think Mack was an excellent researcher. I'm glad you posted the video to remind us all about it too. On your question, "Has their been any similar reports to this one?" Which case are you referring to?

I mean cases where there was a ufo crash/landing with the occupants stepping out, witnessed by several people.

Again, I'd like to mention the Kelly Cahill case, as that seems to be one with multiple witnesses originally unknown to each other prior to the incident. Both sets of cars(witnesses) agree to a 3rd car(male individual) nearby who was also approached by these entity's- but who has never stepped forward.

There's some controversy about that case here: http://digitalseance.wordpress.com/2011/09/04/kelly-cahill-the-hoax-is-over/

Kelly Cahill Case - Video Mini-Documentary

Last edited:
I mean cases where there was a ufo crash/landing with the occupants stepping out, witnessed by several people.
I don't recall a better case of that type than the Zimbabwe incident. I interviewed a retired member of the Canadian Air Force once who had become a real estate agent. He and his assistant saw a landed UFO in daylight with occupants that took off from a field. There was another case in Voronezh Russia involving some kids. There's also the 1959 Father Gill case from Papua New Guinea.

What do you guys make of the Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter? Its such a crazy story but it seems these people genuinely believed what they saw. I've seen too little info on this case to make a judgement myself.

Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not that familiar with the case, but it sounds interesting. I know someone who swears they saw some little goblin like creatures on a highway outside of Toronto back in the 70s ( I'd have to double check the year ).

The UFO story that interests me the most is one that you won't read about in the US. It is UFOs seen across the India/China border. That part of the world is quite tense with military buildup by both nations. There seems to be a proliferation of sightings that we in the West hear nothing about.

Interesting. Did the agent describe the occupants, the craft?
I'm not sure if I have my original notes anymore, but from what I recall, he said that he noticed it because the area he and his assistant were working was new and still under development, with many homes unoccupied and neighborhood features still not complete, so at first he thought it was some kind of new fangled playground structure shaped like the stereotypical flying saucer, and there was more than one of what he thought were children playing near it. As he got nearer and got out of his car he became more curious about this odd structure, and noticed that the figures were all wearing the same type of jumpsuit and that the saucer looked too good to be a playground structure. While deciding whether or not to believe his eyes, the figures wrapped up what they were doing, got into the saucer, and the craft lifted off, straight up at fantastic speed.

What do you guys make of the Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter? Its such a crazy story but it seems these people genuinely believed what they saw. I've seen too little info on this case to make a judgement myself.

Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When I think of compelling cases it is the Kelly-Hopkinsville affair that I first think of. It has multiple witnesses, physical interaction, terrific gunfire, police convinced by the terribly shaken family, a shotgun riddled house and equal avoidance & reluctance to seek any fame or reward by witnesses. When older, the children retold the tale as adults. It has some wonderfully surreal qualities with these bulletproof, clawed and floating aliens, seen up close and personal. It's a really nice case.

Last edited:
When I think of compelling cases it is the Kelly-Hopkinsville affair that I first think of. It has multiple witnesses, physical interaction, terrific gunfire, a polce convinced by the terribly shaken family, a shotgun riddled house and equal avoidance & reluctance to seek any fame or reward by witnesses. When older, the children retold the tale as adults. It has some wonderfully surreal qualities with these bulletproof, clawed and floating aliens, seen up close and personal. It's a really nice case.

There's a decent documentary about that case floating around on Youtube. Debunkers stated it was nothing more than a bunch of escaped zoo monkeys, but surely the residents of the house could tell what monkeys look like.

There's a decent documentary about that case floating around on Youtube. Debunkers stated it was nothing more than a bunch of escaped zoo monkeys, but surely the residents of the house could tell what monkeys look like.
Yes they certainly could have been monkeys or great horned owls, the other fallback debunking position. Why is it never rabid maruspials?

I love the images that the family members drew. All were very consistent with each other.
Kelly-Hopkinsville-atacată-de-spiriduși-extratereștri26.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they certainy could have been monkeys or great horned owls, the other fallback debunking position. Why is it never rabid maruspials?

I love the images that the family members drew. All were very consistent with each other.
Kelly-Hopkinsville-atacată-de-spiriduși-extratereștri26.jpg

So it didn't take long for this thread to degenerate from military and civilian radar/visual UFO reports into gremlins terrorizing farmhouses :confused:. I guess I can't say it's not interesting. I know someone who saw some freaky little creatures very much like that diagram on highway 401 near Oshawa Ontario about 5 Km from the Pickering nuclear power plant back in the mid 1970s.

So it didn't take long for this thread to degenerate from military and civilian radar/visual UFO reports into gremlins terrorizing farmhouses :confused:. I guess I can't say it's not interesting. I know someone who saw some freaky little creatures very much like that diagram on highway 401 near Oshawa Ontario about 5 Km from the Pickering nuclear power plant back in the mid 1970s.
I suppose everyone has a different idea of what tangibility looks like. Mine is scripted by Philip K. Dick and then directed by Tim Burton.

Back