• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get a good Dave Murray (Iron Maiden) guitar solo face - he's class. I play too but I don't think I pull faces - maybe you have to be a great!

@Stoney - are you a face puller on stage?
Anthony Gomes this weekend pulling a great "guitar face" and some nice amps that support him.
AnthonyGomesMarshalls.jpg

Anthony Gomes this weekend pulling a great "guitar face" and some nice amps that support him.
AnthonyGomesMarshalls.jpg

Nice face LOL

And as for the amps... off the top of my head they are JMP MKII if I had to guess :)
With a set of 4 x 12" cab's ... SM7 microphone on each of the cabs set up to avoid phase issues between the two cab's (one on top left and one on bottom right speakers).
Right I will stop being a know it all :p

ahHZEfQ.jpg

The side of Waldo no one ever sees
INmEraE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back