• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone Zero
Apple-Patent.gif

You may ask why is this in this thread .. well to me as a sound tech this is the worst thing other than winding it around your arm you can do to a power lead or microphone lead.

Seriously don't do this to anything but rope.. if one of my crew did this to a power lead I would fire them on the spot .. no joke.

Seriously don't do this to anything but rope.. if one of my crew did this to a power lead I would fire them on the spot .. no joke.

But stonehart ... guess what? Just a few simple loops and ... "boom" ... just like that ... you have the most confusing way I've ever seen to organize your cables :confused: ! And I especially love that end part where he twists the ends all up by tying them "like shoe laces" :eek:. Doesn't he know that all the kids these days are using Velcro? They even make Velcro cable ties. Just wrap a couple of those around a nice neat relaxed coil and ... "boom" ... you're done :D.

But stonehart ... guess what? Just a few simple loops and ... "boom" ... just like that ... you have the most confusing way I've ever seen to organize your cables :confused: ! And I especially love that end part where he twists the ends all up by tying them "like shoe laces" :eek:. Doesn't he know that all the kids these days are using Velcro? They even make Velcro cable ties. Just wrap a couple of those around a nice neat relaxed coil and ... "boom" ... you're done :D.

That video has been sent to the company's I work for as an engineer... to add to the DON"T DO IT THIS WAY NEW KID pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back