• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So..... i heard you liek pi......

oh-so-i-heard-you-like-pie_o_120363.jpg

NSA ... recording all your info and calls under Obama's direction

Oh! I must be an ole' fuddy duddy, it still doesn't quite hit my funny bone. It's relevant and up to date etc but not eliciting an actual laugh! Oh well, nevermind, this is still one of the bestest threads ever....and your good self and renaissance lady are amongst the top few who seem to find so much good stuff to post in this thread, 40 pages and counting..

Oh! I must be an ole' fuddy duddy, it still doesn't quite hit my funny bone. It's relevant and up to date etc but not eliciting an actual laugh! Oh well, nevermind, this is still one of the bestest threads ever....and your good self and renaissance lady are amongst the top few who seem to find so much good stuff to post in this thread, 40 pages and counting..

Got to laugh at life man or you just cry.... have to find at least one or two funny things a day to keep sane.

Right now I am trying to arrange for an Orchestra version of Dark side of The Moon .. was a crazy idea that got tabled during a production meeting a few days ago.... I think the band is insane but a cool idea. .. but god this just makes me want to cry.. my brain is melting!!!

Got to laugh at life man or you just cry.... have to find at least one or two funny things a day to keep sane.

Right now I am trying to arrange for an Orchestra version of Dark side of The Moon .. was a crazy idea that got tabled during a production meeting a few days ago.... I think the band is insane but a cool idea. .. but god this just makes me want to cry.. my brain is melting!!!

I'm sure it can work, the orchestral version of tubular bells is one of my fav albums

Hot Dog anyone?
roast+dog.jpg

I guess I've gotten soft in my old age because this pic really bothers me. I've lived in South Korea, Okinawa, and the Philippines and it never bothered me then. I guess I love my Sarah and I couldn't imagine her being cooked and eaten now-a-days.
She'd be all stringy and spoiled rotten anyway:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back