• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have solved the recent U.K. food labeling crisis:

hjg.jpg
Well if you can have "turkey" Ham why not Horsebeef! :)

Personally the whole horse meat stuff doesn't put me up nor down, tasty meat is tasty meat. We destroyed a lot of that stuff, i must've missed the news the day world hunger was obliterated :)

On another note;

I was standing in the park thinking why does a frisbee get larger the closer it gets, and then it hit me

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

8188df_3234464.jpg

My first thought when the supermarkets declared that they were removing 10 million burgers from the shelves, was that they should be sold (at cost price) or donated to people who have no problem eating "horse", but then I realised that this would be impossible because: the kind of people who would supply products "not of the nature" intentionally might of done all kinds of other things. In this case I think the authorities handled it well, saying that I think that supermarkets should be charged a "waste" tax, especially for meat and fish because the current current practices are very very wrong, regardless of any environmental issue I think it is morally wrong to "intensively" farm intelligent animals, or to catch fish only to throw them in the bin.
I like eating meat and think "man" is supposed to eat it, but the current "supermarket" system is wrong. (sorry for going off topic)
1275244640027.jpg

was looking at a book and could not believe this review was real!
Untitled1.png

maybe I am too harsh but complaining that a book has too many words is not good.

Hey some people heave trouble progressing beyond pop up books and wheres Waldo.

*****Video not related*****

Now THIS is funny

"...Russia's President Vladimir Putin said Monday that former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden will have to stop leaking U.S. secrets if he wants to get asylum in Russia, but added that Snowden has no plan to quit doing so..."

My first thought when the supermarkets declared that they were removing 10 million burgers from the shelves, was that they should be sold (at cost price) or donated to people who have no problem eating "horse", but then I realised that this would be impossible because: the kind of people who would supply products "not of the nature" intentionally might of done all kinds of other things. In this case I think the authorities handled it well, saying that I think that supermarkets should be charged a "waste" tax, especially for meat and fish because the current current practices are very very wrong, regardless of any environmental issue I think it is morally wrong to "intensively" farm intelligent animals, or to catch fish only to throw them in the bin.
I like eating meat and think "man" is supposed to eat it, but the current "supermarket" system is wrong. (sorry for going off topic)
1275244640027.jpg
This made me laugh so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back