• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
party+pooper.jpg

good_luck.jpg

This ones for you Stoney

hahaha thanks for that man and no offense at all Ufology I find it funny as hell.

For those that don't know my anon days were back in the OP Scientology days and I have not had a thing to do with anon since that time, Mike likes to poke fun at it from time to time as I was never a hacker just an anon.
So to underline the point being an anon dose not mean you are a hacker, the term comes from simply posting on a forum anonymously and was born back in the old BBS days and carried on into such places as 2chan and 4chan.
My involvement was simply looking into and posting information on Scientology to the forums, because even though I am very computer literate and net savvy I have not the foggiest idea on how to hack a site other than to use script tools and on top of that I am not interested in protesting outside the law.
As for script tools you have to be dumber than a lump of rock to use them even if you are using a proxy, the people that do are called script kiddies and they tend to get caught.
Would also like to say that I do not really think hacktivisim works as all it has done in the end is tighten the nose around internet freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back