• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
My inner geek just loves this:

Not exactly. I get: 25.80697580112788 so technically to shorten it to only four places shouldn't we be rounding up? That would make it 25.8070 right? But then since we know it's really an allusion to money, we should also be reducing it down to currency, which would make it $25.81. So now we not only know it's money that is really the root of all evel, we also know the exact amount ), unless of course you're in Canada where they banished the penny, in which case it's actually only $25.80 :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Not exactly. I get: 25.80697580112788 so technically to shorten it to only four places shouldn't we be rounding up? That would make it 25.8070 right? But then since we know it's reallyan allusion to money, we should also be reducing it down to currency, which would make it $25.81. So now we not only know it's money that is really the root of all evel, we also know the exact amount ), unless of course you're in Canada where they banished the penny, in which case it's actually only $25.80 :rolleyes: :D

Okay, everybody here drop whatever you are doing and post a pic of you pocket protectors. :)

ok a batch of funny stuff .. some may upset so I will post a cat to calm you all at the end.

tumblr_mh0b0njuSw1s2fpemo1_500.jpg

80113-bomb.jpg

I+had+a+perfect+reaktion+of+Chang+saying+thank+you+_4809dd6c6da02dbc8564574d292cd751.jpg

Hey+guys.+I+was+just+watching+The+Hunger+Games+and+_cda4f640cf7d7f955144427e784c9df0.jpg

Oh and I lied about the cat hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I may as well post this here rather than necro an old DW thread.

So yesterday being melbourne cup day, the race that distracts the nation, i figure i can sneak in to the DW exhibition in sydneys CBD and get some photos without too much hassle.
Oh how wrong i was, two bus loads of school children were already there.

I finally managed to get a shot or two for myself after posing with dozens of kids one after the other (and two teachers)

IMG_0320_zps03b01b13.jpg

Much as i wanted to avoid the media circus that ensued when i walked into the building (many assumed i was part of the exhibit) i clearly brought a great deal of joy to these people

And in a strange twist, the trainer of yesterdays melbourne cup winner, once played alongside Tom Baker in "DW The invasion of time"

waterhouse_wideweb__430x338.jpg

Thats her on the right with the headband

Its a strange world

I may as well post this here rather than necro an old DW thread.

So yesterday being melbourne cup day, the race that distracts the nation, i figure i can sneak in to the DW exhibition in sydneys CBD and get some photos without too much hassle.
Oh how wrong i was, two bus loads of school children were already there.

I finally managed to get a shot or two for myself after posing with dozens of kids one after the other (and two teachers)

IMG_0320_zps03b01b13.jpg

Well hi there, cutie.

I'm so glad you got to go to the Doctor Who exhibit. I've never been to one. :(
Totally love the Tom Baker scarf. He was the best doctor, ever.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November...

Also remember, if you're in the U.S., there's a good chance today is an election day for local and state politics.

Please keep in mind:

1455893_660407014004284_688442662_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back