• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Nameless I see the Dark Side is strong with you also.

22234077.jpg

This one is pure gold, well pure Aluminium

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.
What are you waiting for? Make one today!

I got mine for free, and while my head now smells like a TV dinner, the voices have gone..........

oh man that is funny.. anyone with a little RF knowledge can tell you that Tinfoil is the worst thing you could use to block RF if it is not electrically grounded.. better to wear led lol

oh man that is funny.. anyone with a little RF knowledge can tell you that Tinfoil is the worst thing you could use to block RF if it is not electrically grounded.. better to wear led lol

Easily fixed i can just butcher an old extension lead..... now is it the green wire or the red one.........

Which reminds me of a funny and true story, as a kid i rigged a plug where i crossed the red and black wires.
If i was sent to my room as punishment, i would use it to blow the house fuses.....

If i'm not watching TV...... no one is :D

If we're going to talk about crazy hats how about this one:

jonlocke.jpg

THE THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET STOPS SPACE ALIENS FROM ABDUCTING HUMANS.

IT'S BEEN USED SUCCESSFULLY BY FORMER ABDUCTEES FOR THIRTEEN YEARS.
main5.gif

Inventor Michael Menkin wearing a thought screen helmet and pointing to Velostat protective lining. Photo copyright Michael Menkin 2009. All Rights Reserved.

THIS WEBSITE TELLS YOU HOW TO MAKE A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET, THE MATERIALS AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE, AND WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THE MATERIALS

There is no malicious software, spyware, spam, virus, or any other destructive software on this site.

IF YOU ARE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS THE HELMET WILL WORK FOR YOU

make1.gif

Full-time employed aviation technical writer Michael Menkin making a thought screen helmet. Construction time for each helmet is four hours.

How The Thought Screen Helmet Works
The thought screen helmet scrambles telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. When aliens can't communicate or control humans, they do not take them.

A Record of Success
The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only two failures have been reported since 1998.

Worldwide Use
Adults and children all over America, all over Australia, in Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Austria, Italy, Portugal, and in the Republic of South Africa are wearing thought screen helmets to stop alien abductions. Many former abudctees have been wearing thought screen helmets successfully since 1999.

Successful Shielding Material
Other shielding material was tried in previous models with less success. Only thought screen helmets using Velostat are effective. Large leather aviator hats lined with Velostat with secure straps are recommended for making effective helmets but any hat that covers your whole head and has eight sheets of Velostat will work. A similar material called LINQSTAT, which is made in Canada, may also be used.

Cost of Materials is $30
You can make a thought screen helmet for $30 if you purchase Velostat by the yard.

You Can Make Different Kinds of Thought Screens
For photos of other types of thought screens go to Aliens and Children, the sister site, in the links section.

You can read more at: Stop Alien Abductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back