• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paratopia

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one went over me head mike, does that hunk of flesh belong to jeremy or was he known to be one of those scary "over-the-top" michael jackson fans?

Wow! I didn't know anything about this feud! Sheesh! I don't know how you can justify formulating a skit to ridicule a man who lost his wife a short time ago, regardless why shouldn't he broach the subject of payment for his services? If in fact he actually did make the comment. I guess no one will really know except the two people on the phone.

Gene is absolutely correct.. It is time to end this thread. Vaeni and Co. thrive on any publicity and strive to formant strife just to simply validate their insignificance.

All anyone needs to know about them is to visit the Z. Sitchen episode. This speaks much louder than anything I could say about such despicable action. Thread Closed!

Decker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back