• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO bases on the Earth?

Free episodes:

If you were in possession of a 1960's-era nuclear submarine just 100 years ago(forty years prior) you would be effectively invisible to even the most technically advanced nations.

One of the questions I have always found interesting is, if we assume for the sake of argument that some ufo's are physical craft existing as we do in the same spacetime, how do they communicate with each other?

If there are ufo bases on earth it certainly seems as if they aren't using any of the EM spectrum that we do for communication. In conventional EM terms the only thing I have read thus far is the idea of using ultra-low power encrypted spread spectrum transmissions that would be indistinguishable from background static. Beyond that, people have played w/ speculative ideas like quantum radios and such.

SETI people speculate quite a lot on practical methods for signalling across vast distances of space to get attention. What sort of methods might you want to use if your goal was to avoid attention?

SETV concerns itself with these kinds of ideas to some degree. Some interesting papers on their site such as looking for ET beacons in the solar system, asteroid belts etc.

Given the lack of success in identifying ufos to date in a direct physical sense I often wonder if the SETI people are sort of on the right track in that the first real breakthrough might come from somebody accidentally stumbling across a method for evesdropping on local communications.

If you were in possession of a 1960's-era nuclear submarine just 100 years ago(forty years prior) you would be effectively invisible to even the most technically advanced nations.

One of the questions I have always found interesting is, if we assume for the sake of argument that some ufo's are physical craft existing as we do in the same spacetime, how do they communicate with each other?

If there are ufo bases on earth it certainly seems as if they aren't using any of the EM spectrum that we do for communication. In conventional EM terms the only thing I have read thus far is the idea of using ultra-low power encrypted spread spectrum transmissions that would be indistinguishable from background static. Beyond that, people have played w/ speculative ideas like quantum radios and such.

SETI people speculate quite a lot on practical methods for signalling across vast distances of space to get attention. What sort of methods might you want to use if your goal was to avoid attention?

SETV concerns itself with these kinds of ideas to some degree. Some interesting papers on their site such as looking for ET beacons in the solar system, asteroid belts etc.

Given the lack of success in identifying ufos to date in a direct physical sense I often wonder if the SETI people are sort of on the right track in that the first real breakthrough might come from somebody accidentally stumbling across a method for evesdropping on local communications.

I'd like to think that advanced civilisations are out there, chatting away but one possibility is that they can't communicate due to distance/technological -cultural incompatibilities or just don't want to attract attention to themselves.

According to a post on another thread in the 1970s there were rumours that there was a UFO base in Wales off the Fishguard coast.

Does anybody else know of similar rumours of where UFO bases might be?

I have possible evidence that Calvert Cliffs, Maryland, located on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, might be a possible ET alien starbase

Besides my own photographic evidence --- that I might cough-up sooner or later --- Just put yourself in an aliens point of view, and ask yourself: If I were an ET alien visiting this planet...what place would I especially want to visit? I believe that Calvert Cliffs would be high on the list, for any interstellar wayfarer visiting our planet.

Or you can look at my 1972 picture on YouTube, titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock, and my second picture titled: Space Alien Petroglyph; which might be a self-portrait carving of the ET alien entity; with the photograph taken by me some years later at the same location {Calvert Cliffs}.

Besides my own photographic evidence --- that I might cough-up sooner or later --- Just put yourself in an aliens point of view, and ask yourself: If I were an ET alien visiting this planet...what place would I especially want to visit? I believe that Calvert Cliffs would be high on the list, for any interstellar wayfarer visiting our planet.

Or you can look at my 1972 picture on YouTube, titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock, and my second picture titled: Space Alien Petroglyph; which might be a self-portrait carving of the ET alien entity; with the photograph taken by me some years later at the same location {Calvert Cliffs}.

This? Not there, bro. :confused: If you could produce a series of photographs, that might be something.

I read an article in Nexus Magazine a few years ago about UFO bases that were located along the disputed border between India and Pakistan. What I can recall was that neither country could do much about the UFO presence due to the remoteness of the area.

Any defence minded folks would have planed for any thing and high speculation oceans would be the place if they exsited mind so parts of humanity might use the meme as advantage.

I read an article in Nexus Magazine a few years ago about UFO bases that were located along the disputed border between India and Pakistan. What I can recall was that neither country could do much about the UFO presence due to the remoteness of the area.

Local legend here in New Zealand has it that there is a base off the East Coast of the South Island where Pegasus bay drops down into the Kaikoura trench.
It is a good mile deep there so hey who knows.
An interesting note is the number of sightings in the area and up through the Waipara downs

A map for interest sake.

Google Maps

When it comes to that, there is suppose to something going on off the coast of Malibu here in SoCal. Ancient ruins, too. I've seen some of the supposed ruins on Google Map at the coordinates indicated. It's tempting to say there is a temple complex but these things are awfully dicey imo.

Tyger --- Did you look at my second YouTube vid 9f the possible self-portrait alien geoglyph carving?

There's only two other places on Earth like Calvert Cliffs. What better place, other than Calvert Cliffs, for an ET alien to collect Miocene fossils to take back home? The place is 1.5 miles south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactor Electric Power Plant, and about 3 miles north of Patuxent Research Naval/Air Station.

Tyger --- Did you look at my second YouTube vid 9f the possible self-portrait alien geoglyph carving?

There's only two other places on Earth like Calvert Cliffs. What better place, other than Calvert Cliffs, for an ET alien to collect Miocene fossils to take back home? The place is 1.5 miles south of Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Reactor Electric Power Plant, and about 3 miles north of Patuxent Research Naval/Air Station.

More than one photo each would make a summation easier. Take photos from all angles. Go back to where you photographed the alien - show what it looks like from many angles. One photo doesn't convey much. That's all I'm saying. :)

I think you want to believe. Why would an alien with high-tech space travel be doing rock art? And pretty bad, undefined rock art at that? Doesn't make sense.

The geoglyph carving in my second photo, is carved in Pleistocene soil, that sometimes covers the Miocene fossil laden rock formation at Calvert Cliffs. Besides being a form of visual communication between space aliens and earthlings, it's probably a hobby of sorts, to the perceived alien that possibly carved it.

Besides the possible {helmeted?} alien in my 1972 photo, it,s also riddled with many geoglyph carvings; done by some unknown artist or artists.

Last edited:
The geoglyph carving in my second photo, is carved in Pleistocene soil, that sometimes covers the Miocene fossil laden rock formation at Calvert Cliffs. Besides being a form of visual communication between space aliens and earthlings, it's probably a hobby of sorts, to the perceived alien that possibly carved it.

Besides the possible {helmeted?} alien in my 1972 photo, it,s also riddled with many geoglyph carvings; done by some unknown artist or artists.
And how did you determine that this rock carving is a form of communications between space aliens and earthlings and 'a hobby of sorts?'

Aalready told us dave, no better place m8..

And how did you determine that this rock carving is a form of communications between space aliens and earthlings and 'a hobby of sorts?'

Because it was my instant sight recognition {1977 photo} of the possible helmeted alien {{in the 1972 photo}, when I gazed upon the geoglyph dirt carving on the Pleistocene/Miocene monolith; at the same location of the 1972 photo.

I also believe the alien has performed hydro wave experiments at the same Calvert Cliffs location; though I can't confirm who constructed them; but they were very sophisticated in form.

Aalready told us dave, no better place m8..

Sorry I asked...

Back