• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Believing Is Seeing

Free episodes:

Interesting clip compilation ( Various topics )

So there is something to these 'strange sounds' reports after all? They have been reported for over a year but I know many youtube vids were fakes using same sound file etc but some of them seem to be corroborated by independent witnesses.

These underground rumblings and shakings were supposedly ruled out as seismic in nature (tho don't see how that can be final) so I propose the shit will indeed hit the proverbial fan - these noises and shaking is from huge air-sealing systems being tested at all the underground 'facilities.'
I have zero doubt there are plenty colossal underground bases, but do they have a sinister purpose? That is the question IMO.

So, playfully imagining here, say it was known some catastrophe was gonna happen later this year, knowing the way govts and the military operate, you can be sure some drills and equipment testing would take place as a 'shakedown' - same happens with ships after building or refitting.
I can imagine huge steel doors etc being moved for first time in years, scraping and squealing away as the enormous pressure is fought by brute force.

Thing is, there is always context and anyone could compile a vid of weird shit from any year and put it all together to make it look like a disaster prophecy about to be fulfilled. I'll need a bit more that terrible weather and animal deaths to dust off the tin-foil hat but if half of those vids are not at all faked then at the very least, there is some serious weird and as-yet unexplained. It's most interesting to see a sheriff etc reporting a town's reports of weird noises. That looked straight up on first inspection but that's far from a fact.

Very interesting, good post Ufology.

Back