• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Finally Decent Images Of Structures On The Moon

Free episodes:

ManitobaCanuk

Paranormal Maven
CHINA RELEASES MOON PHOTO'S OF STRANGE STRUCTURES

The report stipulates:

"I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's. Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era."

Source: The Canadian
Alien,+base,+Aliens,+building,+structure,+moon,+surface,+ancient,+China,+Chang'e+2,+mission,+announcement,+Chinese,+discovered,+found,+ET,+W56,+luna,+lunar,+apollo,+NASA,+ufo,+sightingScreen+Shot+2012-02-20+at+3.26.png

untitled.jpg

ufo-luna-base-aliena-05.jpg

how did you get those screen-grabs manitoba, please

very interesting by the way, but im already heavily lent towards that reality, i probably give it too much creadence.

I'm not buying it. Horrible pictures with promises of better ones to come. Claims that NASA nuked multiple sites on the moon? How did they get by with that without the world noticing? The whole "evil NASA" meme is silly.

Uploaded on Feb 14, 2012
I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

want to discuss some moon structure's TO ?.

I take moon structures on an individual basis. I've yet to see one that passes muster. Do you have a favorite?

The photos shown so far in this thread, including the ones in the video are not high resolution images taken recently. That much is obvious to anyone who has actually seen high resolution images of the moon.

Who is speaking in the video? Ken Johnston? If so, you can most certainly mark it bogus.

Waaaaaaay too good to be true. As with most, all promises and no delivery! Only when China officially release any such thing is it even worth considering. Until then it's nothing.

Thing is, these are not "good" photographs by any stretch of the imagination. They are low resolution photoshop creations.

Think about it, you can go to the LROC site and see astronauts foot trails at the Apollo landing sites!

There is some major cynicism going on here...Even if the goose lays the golden egg...it would be chocolate eh!

Well, these photos are obviously not high resolution photographs. Have you seen real high resolution photographs of the moon? They are readily available on the LROC site.

From my experience looking at these things, I would say this is most likely a doctored Apollo photograph.

i have a couple TO, i see loads, some so good they gotta be fakes.

the single tower on the darkside, and the twin towers.

You have to be more specific. Can you post the photos or links to them?

Most if not all lunar structures are claimed to reside in low resolution images taken by something other than the latest lunar orbiters.

This is typical. We have a title of "Finally Decent Images Of Structures On The Moon" that claims to contain high resolution images taken by China that are soon to be released. The photos themselves are poor low resolution images presented in a video that has Karl Wolf's (not Ken Johnson as I had earlier guessed) presentation dubbed over it in attempt to give it some validity. Total B.S. Not trying to shoot the messenger, just sayin'.

Yes, the wonderfully blurry and indistinct Zond photograph. I think someone claimed to have found the tower in a LROC photograph not that long ago. It might be in the forum somewhere.

#1 they're crap resolution pictures
#2 they look like a pile of rocks to me... like the "giant's causeway" in Ireland, which is just a natural basalt formation:
3413388573_fcca763289_z.jpg

The moon's got a lot of basalt sticking through the regolith. Just saying.

Back