• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Finally Decent Images Of Structures On The Moon

Free episodes:

at first i was like, WTFF?! with 'flying' as the adjective in that phrase. but then, when the music came on it transformed into a stunning meditation on technology, imagery and our own transcendent human interpretations of looking - looking into space, at our planet, through its aperture of light. i especially appreciated his final commentary. by the end this easily could have been a sequence from the video artist version of Koyaanisqatsi, or perhaps part of a series of male monographs on Loneliness, Optical Heartache & Cryptic Desires.

ww2 was a war on civilians, it was ALL about demoralisation of the masses, for both the allies and the axis.

ofcourse the yanks take the biscuit again, instead of demonstrating the power of the atomic bomb to japan, by bombing an atol or remote area, and giving them time to surrender, they bomb 2 civilian cities, killing 500,000 people instantly, and several million slowly and painfully, all of whome never had nothing to do with any war.

i heard all the excuse's for it, they dont wash, it was pure vengeance, taken out on civilian targets, aswell as a clear message to stalin, as russian forces were fully mobilised and equiped by the time germany fell, that's when the strained relations with russia started, the division of europe, russia was capable of annexing ALL of Europe at THAT juncture.
Well said. It's a critical historical lesson, as the sides beat their breast in proclamation of who is more bloodthirsty than the other. Do we learn from such murderous deeds? While Germany has the most holocaust museums/memorial sites of any other nation, America still sings about bombs bursting in air as a sign of proof and pride. I wonder if those two bombs were absorbed more easily into the collective psyche because the propaganda machine created pure unabated hatred for the Japanese combined with post-war fears to follow of bombs dropping on themselves, hence all the 'duck and cover' routines school kids were taught in the 50's? Don't feel guilty; fear the enemy instead.

It is a memory sunk into a different kind of apperture, but then you can convince people of anything with enough of the right kind of force or persuasion applied in the right areas. I mean if you can believe they put a man on the moon then...

It's definitely better without the sound of some dude banging on about the moon, Atlantis and Mars. I am interested though on this supposed 'aperture' on the moon.
Tankyouveddymuch.

It's definitely better without the sound of some dude banging on about the moon, Atlantis and Mars. I am interested though on this supposed 'aperture' on the moon.
Tankyouveddymuch.
I liked his weird machinations combined with the music and terra forming fire hole at the pole, like a lone voice in the wilderness, John the Baptist of the paranormal cries out in sad anguish.

Full moon tonight!

funny-pictures-popcorn.gif

Back