• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Finally Decent Images Of Structures On The Moon

Free episodes:

instead of smart ass comment's, tell us what it could be, and its actually 4 miles high.

zond-3b.jpg
How about an image artefact from an imager that was basically a poor version of a fax machine?

Hell, it could have been a smudge on the emulsion or a cosmic ray hitting the undeveloped film for all I know. From what I understand the thing took pictures on film, developed it mechanically, then scanned in and transmitted it pixel by pixel.

Oh, and I can find no reference on any scientific site to this image, even ones that show Zond-3 images. I guess that's just part of the cover up?

Processed images from the Zond 3 mission

How about the fact that someone apparently removed the 4-mile high tower since Zond-3 was there?

Last edited:
How about an image artefact from an imager that was basically a poor version of a fax machine?

Hell, it could have been a smudge on the emulsion or a cosmic ray hitting the undeveloped film for all I know. From what I understand the thing took pictures on film, developed it mechanically, then scanned in and transmitted it pixel by pixel.

Oh, and I can find no reference on any scientific site to this image, even ones that show Zond-3 images. I guess that's just part of the cover up?

Processed images from the Zond 3 mission

How about the fact that someone apparently removed the 4-mile high tower since Zond-3 was there?

i have no idea why you have an attitude about this, what did i say it was ?.

aye that's right i didnt.

give the attitude a rest, because otherwise my patience will wear thin, and then things will needlessly get untidy.

i have no idea why you have an attitude about this, what did i say it was ?.

aye that's right i didnt.

give the attitude a rest, because otherwise my patience will wear thin, and then things will needlessly get untidy.
Apologies for the attitude but I thought you were asking what it could be.

That's my answer. From a guy that's seen ufos.

It's not compelling to me at all.

have you ever done a write-up about your sighting marduk ?, i would like to hear/read your experience.

and apologies if i came-over abit 'sensitive' in that last post.

as for that pic of the moon, i dont find it that hard to believe there could be huge natural wonders, like here on earth, only bigger, because of one fifth gravity, so to me it's real or fake, and ive been down the normal debunking route, for that pic i read a baut discussion.
arguement was weak imo, basically consensus was fake.

be lucky.

Last edited:
My ignorance knows no bounds , I would have thought that the moon being the nearest interesting object in space nay say a major influence and preoccupation of civilisation physically, mentally and spiritually would have been the first thing to be mapped photographed and scrutinised over in extreme detail. What gives people? Why can I not virtually walk across the moon and check out the dark side with a flash light ?

me too on all points, but these towers are intriguing to me, as i said in my first post in this thread, i probably give to much credence to the moon monuments, but one mans horse shit, is another mans manure, its all good for something.

i always think if they are real 'objects' then why isnt there loads of pic's of these thing's, telescopes are powerful now, but i dont know about powerful enough for the far side of the moon.

this is the twin towers as i call them T O

I dont see any shadows for the whole length, just the base's, must be the angle of shot.
altho they are lit on one side and dark on the base's shadow side.

he photo is AS16-2839. You can see this photo of the Oceanus Procellarum in its proper orientation at AS16-2836

they are clementine pic's/scan's.

p78.jpg

moontowers_001.jpg

that site also descrides the towers as wrinkle ridges.

wrinkle ridges. The ridges are alined mostly northwest

apparently this is what you get now from NASA if you order the pic's.

to me thats a different place entirely, the craters dont match up, there are not any craters near the odjects in the top 2 photo's

moontowersskippersmall.jpg

Last edited:
i googled wrinkle ridges, got this site, wrinkle ridges moon - Google Search
normal_Dorsum-Guettard_AS16-M-2207_LTVT.JPG
theres 100s and 100s of photo's of wrinkle ridges, nothing remotely resembles those 2 above, then i come across the cropped pic above, a close up of the left handside one in the first picture in post above.

do you see 2 shadows, one from the base on the moon surface, and one ontop of the base, or are my eyes playing trick's.

this is the twin towers as i call them T O

Starts the chess clock -
1. Follow link.
2. Search for original photograph in the Apollo Atlas.
3. Find other photos showing the boom.
Stop the clock - Time to debunk: 15 seconds.
(sorry I couldn't resist)

The "tower" is actually a boom extending out from the spacecraft. Your "two tower" photo is actually two photos stitched together. You can see it here in every picture in the Apollo atlas.

2699.jpg

(Leans over the desk and looks down the hall at the long line of folks with photos in their hands.) Next!

Last edited:
i was thinking hiroshima, but to many munitions craters for that, so some small town in europe, that got on the way of ww2.

Air photo of the German town of Wesel after the carpet bombing. During the Allied air raids on Germany 16, 17 and 19 February 1945 was destroyed 97% of the city buildings.

Time taken: February 1945

"The story of this small town is this: flying a large group of allied bombers to bomb a military facility in Germany. Military facility at night has been not found. They turned around – flew back with bombs. On the way back, ducked under a cloud – saw the town of Wesel, all their bombs have thrown at him. In Germany, the story got a lot of publicity – the deaths of many civilians, including many children."

That's war for you - the indiscriminate slaughter of average citizens. Sure, hate the Nazis and the Emperor's power fantasies, but murder the kids? Just don't get it. War Mongering=Territorial Caveman.

ww2 was a war on civilians, it was ALL about demoralisation of the masses, for both the allies and the axis.

ofcourse the yanks take the biscuit again, instead of demonstrating the power of the atomic bomb to japan, by bombing an atol or remote area, and giving them time to surrender, they bomb 2 civilian cities, killing 500,000 people instantly, and several million slowly and painfully, all of whome never had nothing to do with any war.

i heard all the excuse's for it, they dont wash, it was pure vengeance, taken out on civilian targets, aswell as a clear message to stalin, as russian forces were fully mobilised and equiped by the time germany fell, that's when the strained relations with russia started, the division of europe, russia was capable of annexing ALL of Europe at THAT juncture.

shit this is a structures on the moon thread sorry, bs makes his post's hard not to reply to.

Last edited:
Back