• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A2iih41168.jpg

"Man who go through airport turnstile sideways...... Is going to Bangkok"

- Con Fus Us

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a funny story, he and his friend were rescued from a warehouse floor where the forklift drivers were trying to run them over.
They lived in a tank on top of my electric organ where that pic was taken. Once they were old enough to be set free in the wild we did so in our front pond (these guys dont handle hibernation well in the first two years and many dont make it, which is why they were tank raised for a few years)

Anyway months went buy and they were happy in the front pond, got bigger and as the pic shows enjoyed the wild

001_zpsfb773b8d.jpg

One day i decided to fire up the organ again and have a play, and when i was done i opened the front door....... and he was there at the door.
Had heard the organ and come looking for me, or so it seemed

Its a funny story, he and his friend were rescued from a warehouse floor where the forklift drivers were trying to run them over.
They lived in a tank on top of my electric organ where that pic was taken. Once they were old enough to be set free in the wild we did so in our front pond (these guys dont handle hibernation well in the first two years and many dont make it, which is why they were tank raised for a few years)

Anyway months went buy and they were happy in the front pond, got bigger and as the pic shows enjoyed the wild

001_zpsfb773b8d.jpg

One day i decided to fire up the organ again and have a play, and when i was done i opened the front door....... and he was there at the door.
Had heard the organ and come looking for me, or so it seemed

There is no frickin' way! You have GOT to tell me the truth. Was that turtle REALLY at your front door? BTW, two of the CUTEST turtles I have ever seen. What kind are they?The shell looks similar to a box turtle, but the necks are longer and the eyes are just too cool. I have a painted turtle that my daughter found in our back yard. He was about the size of a quarter .25 piece when she found him. He spent the remainder of that summer in a wash tub and then was moved inside in the fall. His name is Splash, that was 4 years ago and he's now considerably bigger than a softball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back