• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Moonship UFO

Free episodes:

Posey Gilbert

Paranormal Maven
You may have seen this picture all over the Internet these days but it is always blurry grey or badly discolored.
Well I am the one whom originally got the picture from Nasa and did the work on it and made the discoveries on it.
I sent my work to Bob Dean from there it went global but as of yet the better renditions have not been seen.
I share them now.​
ORIGINAL_MOONSHIPUFO_BLOW_UP_POSEY_GILBERT.jpg
See them all here.​

Posy that pic has been proven to be a fake long ago, its part of a saturn V rocket stage

satvhighres.jpg

Posy that pic has been proven to be a fake long ago, its part of a saturn V rocket stage

I heard that crap too along time ago in the mid 70s, the 80s, early 90s.
But I also heard the astronauts asking NASA about the thing following them back then, and the "I see Santa Claus" remark too, as well as John Glen's report of the lights he was seeing on re-entry. and the "I see a Bogey" remark too all over the TV, but that was back in the days before they started messing around with the signals.
That's why I got it for myself, and blew it up.
Do the same with the full picture that follows the documentation you will plainly see stars through what should be the shell of the rocket stage.
And as I stated in my article they were saying it was space junk way back then why did it follow them to the moon?
Why would the Astronauts not know what the hell parts of their own craft looked like, and why the hell take pictures of space junk?
Then why the hell would NASA archive it under unidentified?
As I said order it for yourself, and then do the work and you will see that everything shown in my blowups will be present in your picture too.
NASA lies today just like it did back then, more so today though because it's military controlled now and not publicly owned any more.

I have to say although I fully believe astronauts have reported objects following them and certainly they have reported them to houston over comms, this one does look like the saturn stage. It looks precisely the same. It's not like NASA retrospectively made some huge object to cover up the evidence of the photo! The object was already in existence.

Unless Posey you are saying that there is an unknown object that just happens to look exactly like part of a saturn IV rocket? No-one can disprove that notion although Mike's explanation is far more plausible.

That photo being of part of a rocket in no way disproves that NASA has routinely lied about various things. Nor does it account for sightings reported by astronauts, both during and after their missions.

I think the evidence is for the rocket Posey. No one can force you to change your mind but I am willing to call out NASA when I think they are covering things up. This is not one of those times in my opinion.

Wow! So you are the origin of the photo that Bob Dean presented at that Project Camelot conference?

Talk about UFO MYTH generation! You are part of the machine Posey!

Dean used an incredibly blurred copy of that image (I wonder why?) in his presentation along with a bullshit story to go along with it.

Analysis of the photo has revealed that it is indeed a stage of the Saturn V rocket Posey, as Mike has clearly illustrated.

The story Dean tells about this photo being taken in orbit around the moon is clearly false.

This is UFO MYTH generation in action! A better example could not be hoped for or expected. I rest my case.

This was beat to death at ATS.

Do the same with the full picture that follows the documentation you will plainly see stars through what should be the shell of the rocket stage.

Unless there were holes in the thing these are reflections from the body of the rocket stage or some sort of photographic artifact. The illustration Mike posted clearly shows the object to be part of a Saturn V rocket.

And as I stated in my article they were saying it was space junk way back then why did it follow them to the moon?

Absolute Myth. It did not follow them all the way to the moon! If you look at the catalog you can see the Earth in photos preceding and following A512-50-7346. For example A512-50-7343 and A512-50-7347. See the Apollo 12 Photo Catalog. That photo was clearly taken in EARTH ORBIT not Lunar orbit.

Why would the Astronauts not know what the hell parts of their own craft looked like, and why the hell take pictures of space junk? Then why the hell would NASA archive it under unidentified?

They take photos of the stages separating all the time. The Apollo 12 Photo Catalog shows a series of those of which this one is a part. Where is the NASA documentation that calls this an unidentified object?

P.S. Please see a following post of mine in this thread for a link to the photographs in the series themselves rather than the poor quality scan of the photo catalog linked to in this post.

It might be time to mosey Posey, we are on to your BS and delusions of grandeur.

Why I am not suprised that Bob, Dean of Making Stuff Up for Self Agrandisement, is in cahoots with Project Insanity?

The thing about Bob Dean and many others 'in' this field is that way back sometime he may have heard or read some nugget of UFO information but has taken that nugget and created a world for himself to live in, in which he occupies an exalted position of someone who knows the whole truth about UFOs. He may even believe some of his own crap. That is what is really worrying.
On another UFO space cadet, namely Steven Greer, I at first was impressed with his efforts to get together some credible witnesses in an effort to bring the subject to the forefront. Then I hear he is charging large amounts of money to entice UFOs with laser pointers and chanting. Or something.

Greer has lost the plot. The worrying thing is that he has the intelligence to justify his own actions to himself. I doubt he tolerates any contradiction of what he says.

He was an emergency doctor. Would anyone now want this nut to treat them?
If Steven Greer could contact UFO occupants to order there would be no need for a 'disclosure' project - he could bring the worlds media to see for themselves!

What bothers me most about Greer is that he should be clever enough to see that massive hole in his wish for disclosure. He claims to be able to bring UFOs to him to order! Why would he need the government to disclose anything on UFOs if he could do that!

It might be time to mosey Posey, we are on to your BS and delusions of grandeur.

Well it isn't my intention to run anyone off or stifle anyone's need to express themselves. If Posey were not posting here on the Paracast I would have missed this incredible gem.

I for one find it fascinating that Posey is the one who passed this misidentification of A512-50-7346 to Bob Dean who then subsequently began using it in his presentations. This is absolute gold Pixelsmith. We are seeing how the wheels of the modern UFO myth turn here.

A512-50-7346 has been cropped, blurred (in Dean's instance), and presented out of the context of the series of photographs to which it belongs. One is left to question why it is being misrepresented? Intentional or simply mistaken? If mistaken, then surely a retraction would be forthcoming.

Please see the following page from the Apollo Image Atlas for the entire sequence in glorious color. Click on the individual photos for hi-rez versions here: Apollo Image Atlas 70mm Hasselblad Image Catalog Apollo 12, Magazine Q Images AS12-50-7325 to AS12-50-7459.

Unless there were holes in the thing these are reflections from the body of the rocket stage or some sort of photographic artifact. The illustration Mike posted clearly shows the object to be part of a Saturn V rocket.

Absolute Myth. It did not follow them all the way to the moon! If you look at the catalog you can see the Earth in photos preceding and following A512-50-7346. For example A512-50-7343 and A512-50-7347. See the Apollo 12 Photo Catalog. That photo was clearly taken in EARTH ORBIT not Lunar orbit.

They take photos of the stages separating all the time. The Apollo 12 Photo Catalog shows a series of those of which this one is a part. Where is the NASA documentation that calls this an unidentified object?

P.S. Please see a following post of mine in this thread for a link to the photographs in the series themselves rather than the poor quality scan of the photo catalog linked to in this post.

Thanks for the update TO I'll add the info.​
Mikes picture closed all disputes with me on this.​
One picture=thousand words.​
Thanks again.​

Wow! So you are the origin of the photo that Bob Dean presented at that Project Camelot conference?

Talk about UFO MYTH generation! You are part of the machine Posey!

Dean used an incredibly blurred copy of that image (I wonder why?) in his presentation along with a bullshit story to go along with it.

Analysis of the photo has revealed that it is indeed a stage of the Saturn V rocket Posey, as Mike has clearly illustrated.

The story Dean tells about this photo being taken in orbit around the moon is clearly false.

This is UFO MYTH generation in action! A better example could not be hoped for or expected. I rest my case.

This was beat to death at ATS.

No I did not start it seems I damned sure fell victim to it though for years.​
Thanks for the info.​

Good Posey. I was really worried that you were turning out to be one of those people in this field who refuse to accept mistakes or hoaxes even after being presented with evidence of such.
Glad to see my initial feelings on your honesty are true and that you are willing to change your mind when presented with compelling evidence.
Some people can be told Billy Meier is a fake and have explained to them exactly why. They still insist he is the one and only contactee etc. It is sad to see belief taken to such extremes.

The book is closed on this photo then!

Why I am not suprised that Bob, Dean of Making Stuff Up for Self Agrandisement, is in cahoots with Project Insanity?

The thing about Bob Dean and many others 'in' this field is that way back sometime he may have heard or read some nugget of UFO information but has taken that nugget and created a world for himself to live in, in which he occupies an exalted position of someone who knows the whole truth about UFOs. He may even believe some of his own crap. That is what is really worrying.
On another UFO space cadet, namely Steven Greer, I at first was impressed with his efforts to get together some credible witnesses in an effort to bring the subject to the forefront. Then I hear he is charging large amounts of money to entice UFOs with laser pointers and chanting. Or something.

Greer has lost the plot. The worrying thing is that he has the intelligence to justify his own actions to himself. I doubt he tolerates any contradiction of what he says.

He was an emergency doctor. Would anyone now want this nut to treat them?
If Steven Greer could contact UFO occupants to order there would be no need for a 'disclosure' project - he could bring the worlds media to see for themselves!

What bothers me most about Greer is that he should be clever enough to see that massive hole in his wish for disclosure. He claims to be able to bring UFOs to him to order! Why would he need the government to disclose anything on UFOs if he could do that!

Never liked or trusted Greer.​
Well Gods protects fools and babies.​
Been a long time since I was in diapers.​

Good Posey. I was really worried that you were turning out to be one of those people in this field who refuse to accept mistakes or hoaxes even after being presented with evidence of such.
Glad to see my initial feelings on your honesty are true and that you are willing to change your mind when presented with compelling evidence.
Some people can be told Billy Meier is a fake and have explained to them exactly why. They still insist he is the one and only contactee etc. It is sad to see belief taken to such extremes.

The book is closed on this photo then!

Definitely with me.​

Back