• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw: the nasolga critics youtube channel is packed with all sorts of things like that.
Rikki is planing to post the review of "batman and robin" soooo fair warning!
Once seen it will haunt you forever....

I realized I was going to need therapy as soon as I saw these photos. For the sake of the holidays, I thought I'd share them with you. Maybe the counselor will offer some sort of group discount?

Wal-Mart Called: Your Christmas Photos are In | You Got to be Kidding's Blog

WhatHasBeenSeenCannotBeUnseen-1.jpg

This just made my day:

Sometimes you're trying to unload a car so crappy you have no choice but to mock the product you're selling. Luke Aker, a filmmaker based in Orlando, was faced with this problem, and decided to make a luxury car ad for his crappy, beat-up 1996 NIssan Maxima. The inspiring 70-second commercial accompanies a Craigslist ad (below), which highlights special features like "steering fluid that has been designed to leak out from underneath the car when it has been exhausted from the majestic work that it has done." This is a car so removed from earthly life that it "no longer needs to let the odometer tell it how far it has gone - it has chosen a path of greatness and valor and refuses to let silly numbers determine its life!"

For the ad, please see: Guy Sells Used Nissan Maxima With Fake Luxury Car Ad | Happy Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back