• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark I know but this belongs in this thread.

Woman stabs husband with ceramic squirrel
:eek:

I'll blame it all on the squirrel. They're not what they're cracked up to be.

You've been warned.

Father Son Hunting Trip

A father and son went hunting together for the first time. The father said "Stay here and be very QUIET. I’ll be across the field." A few minutes later, the father heard a blood curdling scream and ran back to his son. "What’s wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet."

The son answered" "Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet. I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck." "But when the two squirrels crawled up my pant legs and said, should we eat those nuts here or take them with us?" "I guess I just panicked"."

=======================================================================================================================

The Squirrels

One day little Bill was playing in the sand out of the sun underneath his front steps. Soon his mother walked up the steps without underwear due to the heat of the day and little Bill looked up and yelled out, ''Mother, what's that black thing that you're carrying under your dress?'' ''Don't worry, Bill, it's just a squirrel,'' she said. So little Bill kept on playing, and soon his grandmother came along, also without underwear, and little Bill looked up and said, ''Grammie what is that hairy animal under your dress?'' ''Ah, it's a squirrel,'' she answered. So little Bill asked his grandmother, ''Why is it that your squirrel is grey intead of black?'' The grandmother replied, ''If your mother's squirrel had popped the nuts that this one has popped, it would be gray too.''

:eek:

I'll blame it all on the squirrel. They're not what they're cracked up to be.

You've been warned.

Father Son Hunting Trip

A father and son went hunting together for the first time. The father said "Stay here and be very QUIET. I’ll be across the field." A few minutes later, the father heard a blood curdling scream and ran back to his son. "What’s wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet."

The son answered" "Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet. I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck." "But when the two squirrels crawled up my pant legs and said, should we eat those nuts here or take them with us?" "I guess I just panicked"."

=======================================================================================================================

The Squirrels

One day little Bill was playing in the sand out of the sun underneath his front steps. Soon his mother walked up the steps without underwear due to the heat of the day and little Bill looked up and yelled out, ''Mother, what's that black thing that you're carrying under your dress?'' ''Don't worry, Bill, it's just a squirrel,'' she said. So little Bill kept on playing, and soon his grandmother came along, also without underwear, and little Bill looked up and said, ''Grammie what is that hairy animal under your dress?'' ''Ah, it's a squirrel,'' she answered. So little Bill asked his grandmother, ''Why is it that your squirrel is grey intead of black?'' The grandmother replied, ''If your mother's squirrel had popped the nuts that this one has popped, it would be gray too.''

tumblr_mvr2g8NHmx1slcy7zo1_1280.jpg

Secret-Squirrel-Facility.jpg

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Just what was he thinking? :confused::confused::confused::confused: .. Oh yeah he wasn't

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back