• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs a full Carlin show sooooooooooooooooo here we go :D

but....... WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!!!!

Last edited:
Amazing dog! This is thinking a problem through!

From the videographer: "Lucy is always getting into trouble, Everyday when we got home the chair is moved and little foot prints are on the counter. Sometimes food would be missing.I always wondered how she moved the chair. A few weeks before we had company over . I had made a filet roast. We were in the other room. I was looking at my friend his jaw was wide open. He says dude your dog is in the oven. I ran into the kitchen. .Lucy was on the large oven door , chowing down on our dinner. So a few weeks later I was cleaning out the freezer found some old chicken nuggets. I had decided to set up Lucy.I set up the camera on a tripod pointing at the small toaster oven.Put the chicken nuggets in the oven turned the oven on for 12 minutes and left for the grocery store. 40 minutes later , I came home with pan on the floor . Gotcha !!!!! "

Um yeah this has to go in this thread.

Christians eat grass to get closer to God

Damn

NdcnUN8.jpg

I agree, i am all for gender equality, but a female Dr would be a step too far for me
I'm not wearing a corset and suspenders to a Who convention (i'll reserve them for rocky horror screenings ;))

It would set a terrible precident, and open the flood gates.......

th

Its smellier on the inside......

Or worse

doctor-poo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back