• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
1336748462.jpg

Ok Harry this ones for you :

Patient: doctor , I feel all nervous like I'm a tee pee and a marquee.
Doctor: the problem is your two tents (tense).

I have only begun to joculate...

atheist_twerp.jpg

I don't mind atheism; it's just when they get as bad as the militant "God Squad" folks.

In fact, I'm cool with 'JC' and company, it's his fan club I have some issues with.

I have only begun to joculate...

atheist_twerp.jpg

I don't mind atheism; it's just when they get as bad as the militant "God Squad" folks.

In fact, I'm cool with 'JC' and company, it's his fan club I have some issues with.

Yep they are out there. being a non-theist myself I cringe at militant atheism because it simply turns into a cyclic argument and the hardcore believer is not going to hear a word you are saying anyway so why bother (any number of god threads here on the forums will show you that)... but the religious people who come knocking on my door at 9am on a Saturday morning are fair game as far as I am concerned. :p

Yep they are out there. being a non-theist myself I cringe at militant atheism because it simply turns into a cyclic argument and the hardcore believer is not going to hear a word you are saying anyway so why bother (any number of god threads here on the forums will show you that)... but the religious people who come knocking on my door at 9am on a Saturday morning are fair game as far as I am concerned. :p

I am 100% in agreement. Ever notice that the people who want to tell you all about their religion, don't care to hear about yours? :D

One of my school chums' had a dad who used a great tactic for dealing with those folks, he just gave them a blank look and said, "God who?" just before he shut the door.

godleo.jpg

In all this talk of science and what-all - here's a dude who really knows his physics! :)

Plus at approx 1:30 a little something for the fellers. ;)

Yessiree, if physics departments had more girl students like that, I'd have changed my major - although getting a BS and MS in nursing had its compensations too (big grin).

It would be funny if it wasn't based on a false premise — meaning the birth certificate was found, both long and short forms, plus the original 1961 birth announcement in Hawaii. Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back