• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

They Should Tell You Climate change

Free episodes:

chirp chirp... chirp chirp.

I would think our climate experts Burnt and Angel would have the amount of warming right at their finger tips. How about the other "warmists" here? What is this tremendous amount of warming you all talk about? 30 degrees? 20? 10?... what?

Looks like Angel and Burnt have no clue how much warming we have had since the Industrial Age. They cry about all the warming but don't even know how much it is warming.

Remember the pictures you took of in the thread that you started "Man made clouds." Do you think that they are having an effect on our climate?

is it more than 0, and less than 2 degrees, pixel do i win, if so i would like a cuddly polar bear, always wanted to win one of them.

i would look after it well, keep it well fed, theres loads of englishmen here.

Remember the pictures you took of in the thread that you started "Man made clouds." Do you think that they are having an effect on our climate?
They have an effect on weather. Clouds are something no climate models can factor in.

is it more than 0, and less than 2 degrees, pixel do i win, if so i would like a cuddly polar bear, always wanted to win one of them.

i would look after it well, keep it well fed, theres loads of englishmen here.
manxman wins a polar bear which btw is a product of climate change.. without climate change we would not have polar bears... seems odd doesn't it? The "face" of climate change warnings is a product of climate change...

This has been the coldest US October through March in a Century.... People like Burnt and Angel will tell us warming causes cooling... so if it continues to warm like this we will be in another ice age... right? :rolleyes:

Those of you that are worried about your taxes and all that stuff, if that's reasons enough for you to deny evidence and make up your own, it's all good. There's nothing to argue about here.

well i would rather pay when it affect's me, until then it is still along way away, i dont want to pay or fret about it.

that was very funny the ''deny evidence, and make up your own'', considering the IPCC have been doing just that for years, to start the feeding frenzy.

Those of you that are worried about your taxes and all that stuff, if that's reasons enough for you to deny evidence and make up your own, it's all good. There's nothing to argue about here.
and how much warming has occurred in 160 years?

Some of our roads had snow 6 feet over the road signs in some places due to global warming.
Too bad our global warming experts can't tell us how much warming we have experienced in the last 160 years. They seem to want to avoid talking about the drastic warming that is sure to kill us all... oh wait... we all died in 2000, then we all died again by 2012... Burnt and Angelo... when do we all die again?

oh crap they must have succumbed to the 1.4 degree rise in temps over the past 160 years... bummer.

I see you have snow where you live flipper. If it got 3 degrees warmer tomorrow will you be cooked? If it got 50 degrees warmer would you be cooked?

Back