• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Turkey UFO Images

What was the Turkey UFO?

• Alien/Inter/Ultra/Extraterrestrial

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Secret Gov. Craft

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Misidentified Yacht/Boat Etc.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Computer Graphic Hoax

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Balloon, Prop, Model

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • A Turkey?

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Free episodes:

What's you point @Jimi H?

All you can put up is reviews from affiliates who have made low quality pages about our website to earn commission through our affiliate program. We can't stop everyone from posting reviews or anything about us. What you can't find on the internet is negative feedback about this product as we don't have any.

We treat our customers with respect and honor our risk free money back guarantee.

You're doing the same exact thing the other forums and review websites were doing.

Making a claim about a product without actually testing it for yourself and giving an honest review.
You much rather search for information on the internet and make public claims to discredit our product.

We weren't talking to you nor did we do research on you in an attempt to dig up scandals...

So what's the problem?

Well i saw your site a while back, and my impression was SCAAAAAAAAAAM

You claim to have undeniable proof.

Get ready to believe...
UFOs DISCLOSEDUNDENIABLE PROOF
And your response is to sell it ?
I'm sorry but the whole site or rather advertisement reeks of money making scam, and thats the only two cents you'll get from me

What I find interesting is that the image that consists of 4 or so orange lights above the horizon, look very similar to a video from the Florida coast, which I believe is contained in an episode of Sightings which concentrates on UFO's. As soon as I saw the Florida footage, I was reminded of the Turkey stuff.
Now either one does not prove or disprove the other but to my mind, it could be that the same explanation could be behind both sets of footage, be it a UFO, ship or something else. I should probably find that clip for comparison.

If I had proof I would make it open free and let ppl like chris gene ect vet it..a challange to the site..let the proof be vetted...

Exactly, if you have "undeniable proof" as the advert claims, you can either give it to the world or sell it to the world.

All the ad needs is a promise of a set of free steak knives if you place an order today.

But wait theres more, order now and we will send you a limited edition Steven Greer pubic hair in a glass tube, and if you are not completely satisified send the product back for a full money back guarantee, the pubic hair is yours to keep as our free gift to you, but hurry this offer is limited to 500 customers only.........

What's you point @Jimi H?

All you can put up is reviews from affiliates who have made low quality pages about our website to earn commission through our affiliate program. We can't stop everyone from posting reviews or anything about us. What you can't find on the internet is negative feedback about this product as we don't have any.

We treat our customers with respect and honor our risk free money back guarantee.

You're doing the same exact thing the other forums and review websites were doing.

Making a claim about a product without actually testing it for yourself and giving an honest review.
You much rather search for information on the internet and make public claims to discredit our product.

We weren't talking to you nor did we do research on you in an attempt to dig up scandals...

So what's the problem?

the problem is you are selling proof so here is the thing you provide your proof to Gene Chris or some one qualified to VET your proof and provide it FREE of charge if it is as Chis puts it signal. then I Might just BUY the so called proof so there you are all you have for sale is unvetted opinion..and you are no better than the 3rd phase bunch...

the problem is you are selling proof so here is the thing you provide your proof to Gene Chris or some one qualified to VET your proof and provide it FREE of charge if it is as Chis puts it signal. then I Might just BUY the so called proof so there you are all you have for sale is unvetted opinion..and you are no better than the 3rd phase bunch...

Great minds as they say.
This was my own thought too, provide a copy of this proof free of charge to the paracast and let them evaluate it.

Because to be frank your advertisment looks like an attempt to make a quick buck from the genuine and honest interest people have in this topic.

Let Gene Chris and Gordon review the claims, and perhaps even come on the show to defend them

Great minds as they say.
This was my own thought too, provide a copy of this proof free of charge to the paracast and let them evaluate it.

Because to be frank your advertisment looks like an attempt to make a quick buck from the genuine and honest interest people have in this topic.

Let Gene Chris and Gordon review the claims, and perhaps even come on the show to defend them

100% agree with mike here you got proof? lets see if it is worth 2 cents...

I'm in complete agreement on getting some independent peer review done. I'll also add that the Paracast has a really reasonable advertising package, and if Gene believed the product was worth promoting, he'd be willing to put a really good advertising package together. Many of us have been had at some point by ufology quacks claiming to have some incredible documentation or evidence. I also find those video ads that slowly read the whole ad out to people really annoying. If that was toned down to just give a straight ahead synopsis of the content, you'd get less of a backlash on the initial impression of these who are serious about the topic.

Personally I collect all kinds of stuff and wouldn't mind checking them out no matter how bad they are. I prefer books, but I have documentaries, toys, ornaments, guitar picks, sunglasses, posters, movies, an old vinyl LP of "true alien sounds", and even an official U.F.O.I.L. ID card from the Supreme Commander himself Mr. UFO Timothy Green Beckley :D.

Last edited:
What's you point @Jimi H?..

All you can put up is reviews from affiliates who have made low quality pages about our website to earn commission through our affiliate program."
Yea, all of them written by the same person. 'Someone' basically copy/pasted some of the worst clichees in marketing, and just started spamming the hell out of the internetz with the UFOsDisclosed 'product'.

We weren't talking to you nor did we do research on you in an attempt to dig up scandals..."
No, but I'm not trying to get people's money by posting fake internet-reviews.

Yea, please let me 'test' your video 'product', please let me give you my credit-card number, not!

You seem to sell a package of DVDs, besides voluminous book-material. That's a lot of film and a lot of paper. What about leaving a half-hour demo on your website without asking for people's credit card first? And please write if those are your own recordings, and if not, please inform who has the copyright for it? That way, we'll know if you actually have any video at all, and if so, if you're selling DVDs of ripped Youtube hoaxer-videoes. 30 minutes of intelligible video with credits and copyright information. Also, please, some examples from the book. It looks several hundred pages long, maybe you could supply the first 50 for free? So we can test your 'product'? Mind you, the book would have to be better written than the 'reviews', lol, for me to be interested.

Whatever, as long as the fake UFOsDisclosed reviews are present on seemingly hundreds of sites, you are leaving a trail of scam-flag material. (When you try exit the fake review pages, they send you straight to ufosdisclosed.com. :D )

I'm not sure anything is salvageable from this cruise ship at all. The boat comparisons, source of video, even the video itself have all been addressed critically numerous times, but apparently if you can find a friend in a university that will verify your suspicions with an abundance of academic babbletalk then it's good to be marketed ad nauseum to the masses.

I am in awe that the undecided vote wins the day in this case despite early intervention on the thread. This goes back to the desire to believe, which is obviously stronger than reason.

I go along with the boat explanation as well. The many appearances of the thing could be related to the fact that ships regularly travel those waters.

Then again, we could be wrong. I found this rarely seen Cappadocian alien:
Alien22Cappadocia+TurkeyHallelujah+Truth+Tony.jpg

it doesnt matter in the world of ufology, as stated the will to believe is there, now the ship implication is to valid, time to move on, right or wrong is immaterial, the waters to murky, just move on, theres no shortage of anomalous footage to examine.

Like I wrote earlier in this thread, I'm still undecided. Yes, there's validity to the boat explanation, but the lack of lights in the object is suspicious --you'd think sailors would be careful enough NOT to sail without lights in the dead of night... unless you're talking about criminals smuggling contraband... but then why use such a conspicuously large ship?

Also, has anyone checked the radar registers with the Turkey Navy? I'm sure they would keep a detailed account of all the vessels who were out at sea during those nights?

I've seen some 'reconstructions' of the alleged 'aliens' inside the vessel, but IMO there are just too many artifacts in the degraded video frames to make heads or tails in them. If you're looking for Mantoids or Chewbacca, you'll see them ;)

Sooo... I'm quite comfortable maintaining this one in my grey basket. Until something new comes out, I'll move on.

Back