• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Turkey UFO Images

What was the Turkey UFO?

• Alien/Inter/Ultra/Extraterrestrial

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Secret Gov. Craft

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Misidentified Yacht/Boat Etc.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Computer Graphic Hoax

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Balloon, Prop, Model

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • A Turkey?

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Free episodes:

I'm not sure anything is salvageable from this cruise ship at all. The boat comparisons, source of video, even the video itself have all been addressed critically numerous times, but apparently if you can find a friend in a university that will verify your suspicions with an abundance of academic babbletalk then it's good to be marketed ad nauseum to the masses.

I am in awe that the undecided vote wins the day in this case despite early intervention on the thread. This goes back to the desire to believe, which is obviously stronger than reason.

I know this is somewhat of a Necropost, but please forgive me as I believe this UFO sighting to be one of the most compelling that I've ever seen.

A lot of people, all over the internet, keep referencing the ludicrous boat theory as the explanation behind this one. I'm afraid that the boat theory has been thoroughly dismantled:

Was The Turkey UFO A Cruise Ship? Not Likely And Here Is Why | The Kumburgaz Case

Anyone still clinging to the boat theory after reading that needs to really reconsider the "I want to believe" finger that they so-often point. It's one thing to be skeptical, but it's quite another to dogmatically dismiss it without examining the evidence.

Back