• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on find RenaissanceLady! Lived with both cats and dogs, this is why i only like Dogs :)
I'm not going to tell kitty you said that, in part because she can use her claws like Ginsu cutlery.

Seriously, though, almost every cat I've had has been the epitome of love and affection, including with complete strangers and sometimes even dogs.

D&D.jpg

Yes, I was also a D&D nerd. Now you know.

I was a full on D&D and later AD&D geek in the early 80's when I was in high school. Played every weekend...ususally all night benders of Doritos, Cheese Puffs and Coke to bloat us up.
I still have all my original books, die, character sheets and modules. I really miss those days. My kids are just not that interested even though we've played some, but they could take it or leave it.

I was a full on D&D and later AD&D geek in the early 80's when I was in high school. Played every weekend...ususally all night benders of Doritos, Cheese Puffs and Coke to bloat us up.
I still have all my original books, die, character sheets and modules. I really miss those days. My kids are just not that interested even though we've played some, but they could take it or leave it.

Not played in years myself... sort of miss it

I was still in elementary when the D&D phase first hit, so I'd play with my older brother and his friends. Even once I was an adult and found the occasional odd (very odd) group, I was usually the only female who played the game. It's been so long, now, that I doubt I'd still remember that much about it. I do miss being Paladin, though.

Ward, this is for you:

484431_10150980202418727_689122376_n.jpg

Which also happens to look remarkably like my cat.

awww that's cute, but for the "what is best in life" question i have to go with Conan,

by the way with all the D & D talk did you know that Baldurs Gate Enchanded Edition was recently released, really classic CRPG based on Second Edition D & D, the best rules set imo.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Ward, this is for you:

484431_10150980202418727_689122376_n.jpg

Which also happens to look remarkably like my cat.

This here is my little girl... 16 years old and still going strong.

333v706.jpg
[/IMG]
333v706.jpg

Last week Commander Hatfield was praised by Star Trek fans for his Twitter exchange with actor and fellow Canadian William Shatner.

"@Cmdr_Hadfield Are you tweeting from space? MBB," William Shatner, who played Captain Kirk on Star Trek, wrote.

"@WilliamShatner Yes, Standard Orbit, Captain. And we're detecting signs of life on the surface," Commander Hatfield replied, using jargon from the TV series.

Astronaut captures bushfires from space

217719_392000424225127_249435742_n.jpg

Totally not my Great Pyrenees. He'll bark at things he considers to be predators, such as bears, mountain lions, coyotes... deer.... he once barked at a rabbit.... but 100 chainsaw wielding murderers could break in and he wouldn't make a sound. He's passed out on the floor beside me as he's been exhausted since the walk we took earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back