• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote-i-don-t-believe-in-astrology-i-m-a-sagittarius-and-we-re-skeptical-arthur-c-clarke-38015.jpg

Bwahahaha.

hahaha cool vid

But for me; put it this way if I don't shave it means I am on the end of a tour or just got off tour (or just lots of gig in a row).... and yes really by that point "I do not give a shit" what I look like anymore.
I mean you must have seen roadies :D sound techs and musicians end up being indistinguishable from them.

while I am on the subject....

This is true I swear :p

LOL

When Iraq rejected a boatload of live sheep exports, we painted "pacific princess" on the bow and sent it to NZ

"The loooooove boat, soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance........"

LOL

When Iraq rejected a boatload of live sheep exports, we painted "pacific princess" on the bow and sent it to NZ

"The loooooove boat, soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance........"

The only sheep I have seen in the past few years has been well cooked with a mint sauce lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back